Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Climbing The Light (2019) Photography by Rouven Kurz
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Limited Edition (#2/11)
Dimensions of the work alone, without framing: Height 16.5in, Width 24.4in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is framed (Frame + Under Glass)
- Categories Photographs under $5,000 Geometric Geometric
Rouven Kurz is a Cologne-based photographer who specializes in strolling the streets and looking for special moments. Be it small peculiarities in everyday life or isolating individual people in the wild happenings of the city.
His street photography style is best seen in the striking black and white series, influenced by his early days as an architectural photographer and his penchant for noir. In order to bring the viewer into a relationship with the images, street photography gives them a unique accent and story.
The Color Series takes a more buoyant approach to distilling intriguing scenes from the everyday, while the Canvas Series explores the meaning of photography itself: painting with light.