The website is owned and operated by Artmajeur, a company registered in Montpellier, FRANCE under company number 51331811300018. Our VAT number is FR 05 513318113. Company established in 2009. Capital 100 000€.
General Data Protection Regulation - https://www.eugdpr.org
Publication Director : SAMUEL CHARMETANT
Registered Address :
1870 boulevard de la liberté 34830 CLAPIERS
SIRET : 51331811300018
513 318 113 R.C.S. MONTPELLIER
Name and address of the hosting service :
OVH SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann
59100 ROUBAIX - FRANCE
The data is hosted by the following hosts:
- OVH ( https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles/gdpr.xml )
All communication between your browser and our servers uses the HTTPS protocol that encrypts data before it travels over the network. In addition, passwords are not stored in clear in our database but are encrypted using the latest password security technologies. Finally, the communications between our different servers are done on a private network that is not accessible from outside.
Artmajeur does not offer advertising related to the profile but only in the context of the pages consulted: the promotion zones display sponsored works, they appear on the homepage or inside the site and can show for example works of type "sculpture" if you visit the sculpture page, or painting, if you visit the painting page.
When we do not have any advertising to display, we may eventually use outside providers, such as Google Ad Exchange, which advertises generally based on your profile. You can view Google's GDPR compliance details on the following page: https://privacy.google.com/intl/fr_fr/businesses/compliance/#?modal_active=none
Finally, some advertising customers use external advertising management platforms at Artmajeur. In this case, we do not program a banner, but a "tag", ie an HTML code, which dynamically calls the customer's advertisements. In this case, the client has access to basic connection data (IP address for example), but NEVER to the data of Artmajeur members. The advertiser may also have access to information about you regardless of Artmajeur (for example if you have data related to Google, Facebook, or retargeting sites and there is an agreement between these companies and the advertiser, it may have access to some common data shared by Google, Facebook etc ... To oppose it, you need to manage the access rights with these platforms.
Other third parties
Other third parties may also intervene on the platform as follows:
- Share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc ...) on most pages, which, when you are connected to these platforms and surf Artmajeur, will store personal information according to their own rules.
- Google Analytics, to better know our audience, the information is however anonymous (IP anonymized).
- As with most online communities, our moderators have restricted access to member data, such as the email address of the account, the date and time of the last IP address site connections, the history of moderated content, or deleted and moderation history. Moderators do not have access to private messaging.
The member form contains the information that you have filled in at registration / editing including the following information:
- Email address
- Username and password
- All other fields in the profile are optional and can be accessed directly on your member profile when you edit it.
Other items may also be related to your member profile:
- All the contents that you have created with the profile, (works, blogs, articles, announcements etc ...), the contributions (comments, collections of favorites, messages on the forums etc ...). Most related content is also directly visible on your profile
- Your votes on the contents (polls in the forums, + 1 / -1 on the messages of forums or the opinions users)
- Des données facilitant votre utilisation du site (inscription newsletter, mailing-forums, notifications, derniers messages lus dans les forums, etc.)
- Data facilitating your use of the site (newsletter subscription, mailing-forums, notifications, last messages read in the forums, etc.)
- Your contacts with our hotline (message exchanges with the support)
- Your "confidence rate" which is a vote of other members when you make transactions, or you receive a testimonial on your guestbook In addition, we keep data for consulting e-mails sent by our platform (newsletter and other e-mails). The goal is primarily statistical (know the opening rate of a newsletter for example), however for data integrity reasons, we keep the raw data, ie who opened what e-mail at what time, and what links were clicked.
- In order to maintain harmony within the community, Artmajeur's team including moderators have access to moderation tools to identify banned members who would try to return, especially the last use of each IP and cookie, as well as a moderation history.
DPO Contact (“Digital Protection Officer”)
You can contact us about privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.