Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Trequada (2023) Sculpture by Nikolaus Weiler
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
on Other substrate
- Dimensions Height 13.6in, Width 11in, Depth 9.8in / 2.40 kg
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in very good condition
- Fit for outdoor? No, This artwork can not be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures under $10,000 Abstract Geometric
34,5 – 28 – 25 cm
drehbar im Sockel 5-12-12 cm
Querschnitt der Konstruktionsteile 5x5 cm
veränderbar in Stellung und Ausdruck
- architektonische und sphärische Darstellung
Serie: alldimensionale Skulptur
Nikolaus Weiler is a contemporary German sculptor. The focus of his work is the creation of all-dimensional sculptures. Weiler uses different materials and especially the spaces in between for an ambiguous expression of dynamism, movement and change.
All-dimensional sculptures are created in a constructive process in space with the orientation from and to all sides. The static, which defines a sculpture in its creation, is canceled. The aim is an objective and independent sculpture in the field of tension between dynamics, movement and change. In terms of its spatial effect, it develops out of itself and at the same time works inwards and outwards. An all-dimensional sculpture can be represented in different ways and thus change its spatial and physical expression in a lively way.