Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Deux Déesses-Mères des arbres Neem – Danse (2019) Painting by Mariska Ma Veepilaikaliyamma
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 6.3in, Width 6.3in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $500 Abstract
Two Neem Tree Mother-Goddesses –Dancing
A joyous dance of two Neem Tree Mother-Goddesses! Flowing with the cycles of the Moon Goddess, embracing the Sunlight and the Twilight, the Wind-Goddess and the Rain Goddess, they continue their unique dance which takes everyday different forms, always creating their web of healing energies! Join their dance and feel this special energy! Be open to receive messages needed for your own personal healing. Enjoy the present moment!
Mariska Ma VeepilaikaliyammaEco-Spiritual ArtEarth-Nature Goddess ArtGoddess Art AbstractArt Éco-Spirituel
Starting my creative, artistic journey
Beside my re-searching and following my spiritual path of Earth-and Nature Goddess veneration, I always felt that I had to express myself in a artistic way, that deep inside me there was a huge creative source I had to unblock. My beloved Neem Tree Mother-Goddess helped me with their immense healing energies to clear all blockages and start painting. My Neem Tree Mother-Goddesses, Earth and Nature Mother-Goddesses are my great inspirations for my artworks. Indeed, we paint together. Every painting is a celebration for them, symbolising their immense powerful, healing energies. Before creating an artwork, I start with a ritual consisting of meditation and dance.
Journeys of inspiration
Interconnected with the creation of artworks are my journeys of inspiration which lead me to different places. Actually, everyday is part of this extraordinary journey, taking numerous forms. My journeys of inspiration are documented by my nature photography which also celebrate the greatest artists – the Earth – and Nature –Goddesses.
Visualisation and meditation
My artworks are a visualisation of a world where everybody venerates, respects and honours the Earth- and Nature –Goddesses – Mother Earth and Nature – the source of all life! My paintings also invite to go on a meditative journey. Every day, the painting takes a different form and reveals secret messages which are important for the spiritual path of the viewer.
For my artworks, I only use self-made natural colours. Mixing my colours is a ritual in itself; I use natural pigments like turmeric and indigo.
Exhibitions all over the world
Since 2006, I organised several solo exhibitions and participated also in group exhibitions . The exhibitions took place all over the world, Australia, Great Britain, Italy, India, France, Finland, Germany, Canada, USA, Japan. I continue organising exhibition in various places beyond the traditional art venues.
2019, I started a new adventure on my artistic journey, I opened Atelier-Galerie Veepilaisakti in Madurai, Tamil Nadu where I will present every year several exhibitions. For each opening, I organise a cultural programme with music and dance.
Design by MAriska MA Veepilaikaliyamma
End of 2019, I decided to begin with Design by MAriska MA Veepilaikaliyamma. With a selection of my nature photography and photos of my artworks, I design fashion, bags and different kind of accessories.