Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Neem Tree Mother and Grandmother Spider (2018) Painting by Mariska Ma Veepilaikaliyamma
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
- Dimensions Dimensions are available on request
- Categories Paintings under $1,000 Abstract
self-made natural colours on cotton cloth
Mère de l’arbre Neem et Grand-Mère Araignée - Lune décroissante
couleurs naturelles, tissu coton
Tout à coup, elle est là, elle ne bouge pas et elle me regarde. « Es-tu venu pour me rappeler de quelque chose ? » je lui demande. Elle n’arrête pas à me regarder. Oui, c’est moi qui tisse ma propre toile pour ma vie comme Grand-Mère Araignée tisse sa grande toile des énergies. En ce moment, j’ai l’inspiration de faire une nouvelle création – Mère de l’arbre Neem et Grand-Mère Araignée – Lune décroissante. Ma Mère de l’arbre Neem bien-aimée me donne toujours l’inspiration et des énergies guérissantes. La Lune décroissante est une phase de transformations, les énergies de la Mère de l’arbre Neem et Grand-Mère Araignée accompagnent dans le chemin de la transformation.
Suddenly, she is there, she does not move and she looks at me. “Did you come to remind me of something?”, I ask her. She does not stop looking at me. Yes, it is me creating my own web of life like Grandmother Spider creates her great web of energies. At this moment, I am having the inspiration to create a new painting – Neem Tree Mother and Grandmother Spider – Waning Moon. My beloved Neem Tree Mother gives me always inspiration and healing energies. The period of the waning Moon is a time of transformation, the energies of the Neem Tree Mother and Grandmother Spider accompany on this way.
Mariska Ma VeepilaikaliyammaArt Éco-SpirituelDéesse Terre NatureCouleurs NaturellesArt Abstrait
Starting my creative, artistic journey
Beside my re-searching and following my spiritual path of Earth-and Nature Goddess veneration, I always felt that I had to express myself in a artistic way, that deep inside me there was a huge creative source I had to unblock. My beloved Neem Tree Mother-Goddess helped me with their immense healing energies to clear all blockages and start painting. My Neem Tree Mother-Goddesses, Earth and Nature Mother-Goddesses are my great inspirations for my artworks. Indeed, we paint together. Every painting is a celebration for them, symbolising their immense powerful, healing energies. Before creating an artwork, I start with a ritual consisting of meditation and dance.
Journeys of inspiration
Interconnected with the creation of artworks are my journeys of inspiration which lead me to different places. Actually, everyday is part of this extraordinary journey, taking numerous forms. My journeys of inspiration are documented by my nature photography which also celebrate the greatest artists – the Earth – and Nature –Goddesses.
Visualisation and meditation
My artworks are a visualisation of a world where everybody venerates, respects and honours the Earth- and Nature –Goddesses – Mother Earth and Nature – the source of all life! My paintings also invite to go on a meditative journey. Every day, the painting takes a different form and reveals secret messages which are important for the spiritual path of the viewer.
For my artworks, I only use self-made natural colours. Mixing my colours is a ritual in itself; I use natural pigments like turmeric and indigo.
Exhibitions all over the world
Since 2006, I organised several solo exhibitions and participated also in group exhibitions . The exhibitions took place all over the world, Australia, Great Britain, Italy, India, France, Finland, Germany, Canada, USA, Japan. I continue organising exhibition in various places beyond the traditional art venues.
2019, I started a new adventure on my artistic journey, I opened Atelier-Galerie Veepilaisakti in Madurai, Tamil Nadu where I will present every year several exhibitions. For each opening, I organise a cultural programme with music and dance.
Design by MAriska MA Veepilaikaliyamma
End of 2019, I decided to begin with Design by MAriska MA Veepilaikaliyamma. With a selection of my nature photography and photos of my artworks, I design fashion, bags and different kind of accessories.