Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
COTIS (2022) Sculpture by Konrad Ziolkowski
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Limited Edition (#1/8)
- Dimensions Height 64.6in, Width 13.8in, Depth 9.8in / 110.00 kg
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Fit for outdoor? No, This artwork can not be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures from $10,000 Expressionism Portrait
Enough my friend, my good friend, my colleague, my partner, my unsurpassed father, mother, husband, wife, great figure in the colour media, hero falling asleep at a light on, brave man, don’t get in my head, enough…
The last time I was nice was from a request not mine. COTIS – I am conscious, after all I don’t have to do anything, I am finally saying „no”, „I don’t want to”…. I surprise myself that I listened to this, after all everyone says that I can’t and I don’t look like I can, that I’m the weak one who needs to be looked after, who doesn’t have an opinion of my own. Who controls me easily, plans mine!!! They keep hinting, whispering quietly their better ideas for the sake of me. Because I don’t know myself, according to them knowing better…. I’m surprised at all of them, it only seems to them that they speak to me with their eyes closed, ears covered, head turned away and see nothing. They can’t see that under his skin everything is burning and about to explode. But COTIS is smiling, waiting for you to finish your words… COTIS is adamant in his plans, his decisions, he fights, he does not impose himself on you, he goes forward quietly saying to himself that he is already close and he will make you aware of his rightness… He fights alone against all the more knowing surroundings. He is invincible in his reality, perhaps it is he who will guide and teach everyone. COTIS sensitive, inside beautiful, shines among others. Despite the attacks of the masses, he will always believe in his plan and will be surprised by others that they continue to know nothing, that they understand nothing, that their plan ends halfway through his plan and that they don’t know the end. I have noticed that the hardest thing to do is to say no to those closest to you, you mix then feeling with reason and your own opinion, conviction. I often have the impression that those who know us best don’t listen to us at all… they talk…. talk endlessly… they persuade by force. It’s hard sometimes to protest, to stand our ground, we worry about offending someone or making an unnecessary problem…. at the expense of your own plans.
You allow once, a second time and you’re gone, disappeared….
COTIS – positively, but slightly puzzled by the world carries out all his plans…
Modern ArtModern SculptureContemporary ArtContemporary ArtistExpressionism
Konrad Ziolkowski is a contemporary award-winning Polish sculptor. Besides contemporary and classical sculpture, he also works with multimedia, computer graphics and animation.
Inspired by humans, by metamorphosis and synthesis, he creates compositions of colours, directions, solids and contrasts. He is trying to catch concrete expressions of human emotions and gestures.
Konrad Ziolkowski was born in 1981 in Poland, where he graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, in professor’s Zbigniew Makarewicz sculpture studio. His work has been shown in exhibitions all across the country and he won 8 awards so far.