Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Bouquet of lilies and cornflowers (2021) Painting by Evgeniya Zragevskaya
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes. Shipping to United States included!
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
on MDF Board
- Dimensions Height 13in, Width 17in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $1,000 Impressionism Flower
Handmade Oil PaintingArt Oil PaintingArt Original PaintingBaikal ZenBuy Oil Painting
People do not become artists, they are born that way. If you did not reveal this talent when still a child, the destiny would channel you towards creativity in the right moment. I studied music and practiced medicine but my hobbies have always stayed creative. Graphic drawings, paintings, decorations with beads, interior design, ladies’ hair dyeing and haircuts – I’ve been into all these since my very childhood. Still, my creative search finally brought me to the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Brussels. Upon graduation, I took lessons from Marina Sokolova, both an excellent artist and a patient teacher. With her personal supervision I have finally shaped as an oil painter.
I am especially entranced by painting landscapes, portraits and intriguing scenes of life. I draw the subjects from the nature and the ever-fascinating world.
My workshop is located near the coastline of Lake Baikal in Siberia.