Mutaz Mohamed Elimam Ahmed
Mobile: +20 181 361 869.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Sudan University of Science and Technology
Member of the General Union of Sudanese Fine Artists
Participated in numerous art workshops in Sudan and Egypt
2002 • Group Exhibition accompanying workshop “The Language of Color” jointly executed with Lanos German Academy of Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts, Khartoum, Sudan
June 2003 • Group Exhibition, Hilton Hotel, Khartoum
2004 • Art Exhibition about Darfur, German Cultural Center, Khartoum, Sudan
January 2005 • Opening Exhibition for “Khartoum; the Capital of Arabian Culture”, Friendship Hall, Khartoum, Sudan
• Opening Exhibition for the inauguration of the Gallery of the General Sudanese Artists Union, Khartoum, Sudan
• Exhibition Against Torture, The National Museum Gallery, Friendship Hall, Khartoum, Sudan
July 2005 • Exhibition of the “Sudan Culture Week”, Tripoli, Libya
October 2005 • “Hiwar” (Dialogue) Exhibition, Picasso Art Gallery, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
June 2006 • Contemporary Sudanese Art Exhibition, Madrid, Spain
December 2007 • Christmas Group Exhibition, Telfania Gallery, Kampala, Uganda
February 2008 • Group Exhibition, Gomhoria Theatre Art Gallery, Cairo, Egypt
March 2008 • Solo Exhibition, Cairo Atelier, Cairo, Egypt
March- April 2008 • Cairo 2nd International Symposium for Fine Arts, Cairo, Egypt
April- May 2008 • “Makan” (Location), Group Exhibition, Ibn Hani Center for Arts, Ahmed Shawgi Museum, Cairo, Egypt
September 2008 • 3rd Portrait Saloon for Small Pieces, Portrait Hall, Cairo, Egypt
October 2008 • El-Bahr International Symposium for Fine Arts and Photography, Gait-Bay Castle, Alexandria, Egypt
January 2009 • Art Exhibition, Mashrabia Art Gallery, Mohandeseen, Cairo, Egypt
February 2009 • Solo Exhibition, Kunst Gallery, Cairo, Egypt
February 2009 • “The Agenda Exhibition”, Alexandria Bibliothica, Egypt
December 2009 • Group Exhibition, Mashrabia Art Gallery, Cairo, Egypt
• Solo exhibition black Touch at Albalad gallery – Cairo - Egypt
• Group Exhibition, (Africa cam) - casoria contemporary art museum - Napoli - Italy
• Group Exhibition, (Nile Frindes) - frensh cultural center - Khartoum - Sudan.
• solo exhibition ( the river ) - artelewa art space cairo - egypt - march 2010
• April 2003- August 2006: Arts Teacher (drawing and painting), Grace Center for Children, Khartoum, Sudan.
• Current editor of the Africa page, Cam Casoria Art Magazine, Italy.
• Currently a full time devoted artist
Hamadab with Artists’ Brushes”, a documentary book for the Hamdab region whose people are witnessing forced displacement for a dam project in Northern Sudan.
Numerous art works with a number of individuals and institutions around the world.