116 artworks Artistic domains : Drawing, Installation, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Sculpture
article paru en novembre 2014 article paru en novembre 2014
Visual Artist & Professor of Visual Arts
Born in Paris, December 19, 1959.
Education: Advanced degree from the National School of Plastic Arts, humanities and arts, visual arts option
Saint Charles, Paris Sorbonne.
Teaches visual arts since 1986 (part A), EMA (artistic municipal schools
- Written and Spoken Languages: Spanish, Italian, English.
- Current training in sign language
See website: http://www.helenepicardi.com
Lives and works in Paris
- Various group and solo exhibitions in France and abroad.
Presence in rooms and public areas.
Facilities, artistic interventions, frescoes within schools.
- Exhibitions, gallery "this art," Paris,
- Select the room price "in November in Vitry"
- Collective exhibition, Jean Collet, Vitry sur Seine gallery;
- Winner of the Young Artist award, FIAP, Paris14e
- Personal exhibition FIAP - Paris
- Personal exhibition, Norden (Germany)
- Laureate, prices vanguard Rambouillet
- Collaboration with artist L. Kijno events for "The Day
Lilac "in Vitry sur Seine
- Exhibition "Great Contemporaries" selection sub'TG Reims
- Collective exhibition sub'T .G- Niort.
- May Salon, Grand Palais, Paris.
- May Salon, Quai Branly, Paris
- Biennial Champigny Champigny.
- Large and young people today, the Grand Palais Paris
- Large and young people today, quai Branly, Paris
- "Contemporary", space Champerret, Paris
- Personal exhibition on the occasion of the inauguration of the Museum of Meissen (Germany)
- Interventions, production of paintings, sculptures and installations
- Designs for a musical theater Ivry sur Seine, 94200
- Personal exhibition, Royal Salles de la Madeleine, Paris
- Group exhibition, Biennale "The steles of creation", June 2009,
Church of La Madeleine Paris,
- Creation of a fresco, preschool, Vitry sur Seine
- Group exhibition 'Woman Woman' space Rivoli, Paris
- Exhibition: Lions' Club, mayor of the 16th Pari
- Auction for the victims of Haiti, A2pac Paris
- Land art staging monumental blocks, golf
Maudetour-en-Vexin, with ARCHIGOLF
- Realization project "Traces of ocher" organized by the Impact association
for children from priority neighborhoods.
(works exhibited in a gallery of the Village Suisse, Paris 15th)
- Artistic interventions in the corporate world (workshops)
with ArtTempo (including with HSBC, PSA, EDF)
- Project of contemporary art at school (Collège François
Villon Paris) which led to the realization of a fresco, with
group of schoolgirls as part of their patent art history
- Plastic Intervention, association project on the issue of waste
object recyclable. Exhibition in June - Paris