Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Picasso (Black Line Series) (2014) Digital Arts by Paul Clarke Dickinson
- Packaging (Tube) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
2D Digital Work
- Dimensions Height 20in, Width 30in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Digital Arts under $2,000 Figurative Portrait
Artist & Illustrator for over 37 years. Retired to take up manual work. Still paints and explores. Has worked in every conceivable Medium, though forced into Digital 20 years ago. Discovered the Isosceles Triangle, plays the Banjo, as 3 children - one of each, can stand up straight without his knees cracking and finally played football for Accrington Stanley (Midfield General).
Born in New Amsterdam in 1962, grew up in Narnia, now living in Oldham, England. Life as a child was spent outdoors: in the fields, running, climbing, jumping, and fighting, and indoors: making cardboard and sleeping. Now, as an adult, his favourite pastimes are much the same.
Probably best known for inventing the the colour Aqua-Marine, he now makes a living as an illustrator and tap dancer
His client list includes: B.B.C., Heinemann, Penguin, Radio Times, Best Magazine, Oxford University Press, Oxprint Design, Virago, Cambridge University Press, Scribners, Cardinal Books, Severnhouse, Titan Books, Arena Books, Penthouse, New World Publishing, Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, Newsweek, Macdonald Press, The Atlantic, the Hamptons, and many more.
He now lives quietly in the countryside with his third wife, Tiffany and their three children Tofu,
Chicotitta and Krypton.