Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
BAD VENOM (2020) Painting by Onekize
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Né dans les années 90, Onekize grandit en banlieue parisienne. Jeune et passionné de culture Hip-Hop, il vadrouille en prenant le train pour se rendre sur la capitale. C'est la où il découvre un monde passionnant : le graffiti.
Il réalise son premier graff en 2008 et commence à peindre sur toile et sur d'autres supports qu'il trouve dans la rue. Un artiste de rue qui souhaite garder son anonymat afin de partager avec le plus grand nombre sa vision ses messages.
Born in the vibrant era of the 90s, Onekize spent his formative years growing up in the suburbs of Paris, where he was deeply influenced by the thriving Hip-Hop culture that surrounded him. At a young age, he found himself passionately drawn to the elements of this culture, particularly the art form of graffiti. His journey through the urban streets and subways of Paris would lead to the birth of a remarkable artist.
It was during his youthful explorations, hopping on trains into the heart of the French capital, that Onekize was introduced to the mesmerizing world of graffiti. This newfound fascination would become the foundation upon which he would build his artistic identity. In 2008, he dipped his toes into the world of graffiti, marking the beginning of a creative journey that would soon blossom into a prolific career.
Onekize's artistic prowess extended beyond the streets. He began to transfer his visions onto canvases and various supports that he stumbled upon during his urban adventures. The city itself became his canvas, providing the materials for his artistic expressions. This blending of street art with more traditional artistic forms allowed him to convey his messages to a broader audience.
What sets Onekize apart is his deliberate choice to remain anonymous as an artist. By shrouding his identity in mystery, he seeks to share his vision and messages with as many people as possible, allowing his art to speak for itself. This approach underscores the universality of his work, transcending personal recognition and emphasizing the significance of the messages he conveys.
Onekize's creations breathe life into the concrete jungles of the city, each piece carrying a unique message or perspective. His art is a reflection of the vibrant and diverse world that shapes his surroundings. As an anonymous street artist, he continues to grace the urban landscapes of Paris with his thought-provoking work, capturing the essence of the city while leaving an indelible mark on its cultural tapestry.
Through the medium of graffiti and street art, Onekize remains committed to spreading his artistic vision far and wide, making a lasting impact on both the local community and the broader art world. His story is one of anonymity, creativity, and a desire to touch the lives of many through the power of art.