Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
etude #6# (2022) Painting by Nikolai Taidakov
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
Dimensions of the work alone, without framing: Height 22.1in, Width 18.1in
- Framing This artwork is framed
- Categories Paintings under $1,000 Abstract Abstract
size mit rahmen 80x70x3 cm - 3kg...
frame cost - 100 euro.
size ohne framen 56x46x2 cm
Nikolai Taidakov is a contemporary Russian painter. In Taidakov's work, the vectors of unshakable moral notions about art and its thousand-year philosophy continuously intersect with the artist's attempts to build his own philosophy of creative freedom. As a result, Nikolai Taidakov's compositions gained an unexpectedly innovative interpretation. This temple turned out to be the process of movement itself, the path in which the artist moved.
His paintings have the author's complicity, artistic originality and, as a result, the valuable attribute of perfect recognizability. His canvases expressive richness of substance and mood are capable of physically shifting the viewer's moods, judgements, and sensations in time and space.
Nikolai Taidakov was born 1954, in Novosibirsk, Russia. He exhibited in Germany, Russia, Spain, Austria. He lives and works in Munich, Germany.