Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Territoire 2 (2021) Painting by Guy Blackburn
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
Dimensions of the work alone, without framing: Height 24in, Width 36in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Abstract
Guy Blackburn was born in Quebec in 1956. His practice, initiated in the early 80s, led him to participate in numerous exhibitions and contemporary art events in Quebec, Canada and abroad (France, Germany, Poland, Chile, Cuba). Since 1990, the multidisciplinary artist has offered a body of work that has attracted a wide audience, maintained sustained media coverage and benefited from significant analysis. Just think of the projects Blindness, Tribute to Anna, Forbidden Space, Begging for Affection and the series of four installations at the Cold War Museum in Carps, Ontario. He has also presented Sans Silence and Extrait d'ambiguité at the Musée de Rimouski, at the Galerie Séquence in Chicoutimi and at the National Biennale of Contemporary Sculpture in Trois-Rivières. His latest art adventure Touche is a major work produced and distributed with the complicity of the National Center for Research and Dissemination in Contemporary Digital Arts SAGAMIE, in Alma. Between 1992 and 2015, a period covering 23 years, Blackburn produced the TOC corpus comprising 242 paintings under the theme of the obsessive collection. These works acquired by the Hôtel Chicoutimi are permanently presented there on the four floors of the building. Although we can speak of this artist as an open practice, installation and painting remain at the heart of his work.