Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Soller In Majorca 04 Painting by Miki De Goodaboom
- Packaging (Envelope) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes. Shipping to United States included!
This image is available for download with a licence
Painted on site during a painting trip to Majorca in March 2015.
Miki De Goodaboom is a contemporary French artist. She constantly oscillates between light and shadow, lines and shapes, moments and places in her paintings, searching for the equilibrium that she can only discover in constant movement, in the strange and unknowable.
The artist had always divided her life between her two loves, mathematics and painting. The first, who ruled her cosmos as the zenith of abstract art, the second to emphasize the elegance of such art.
Miki De Goodaboom was born in 1955, in France.