2016: Participation in the day of entertainment around the sea in Canet en Roussillon
2015: - Participation in the European exhibition of crafts in Saint-Cyprien
- Selected for an exhibition by the Lions Club of Saint-Cyprien
2014: Opening of the workshop, my studio / gallery in Canet Plage.
November 2012: the French Contemporary Art Exhibition in Shanghai.
• Creation and maintenance of an artist's studio in two retirement homes in Saint-Cyprien (66 Pyrénées Orientales).
• September 2012: Exposition in Claira (66)
• October 2012: Exhibition at the Perpignan Convention Centre
• November 2012: French art exhibition in Nantong (Shanghai)
• Adheres to the Arts Association and Festival
• Canet en Roussillon Media
• Autumn Salon of Claira (theme: Freedom)
• permanently exhibited at the restaurant Cane Sugar (Canet en Roussillon).
July 2010: Winner of the Tourist Office of Belcastel (Aveyron)
July 2009: Exhibition on the theme of the great masters in the O.T Montbazens
• Checked the autumn fair of the Grande Motte
• Contribution to the setting of the movie Peter Gaffier: The city walls dolphins.
• Illustration of an account for children with the participation of students from red Costes Rodez and residents of Roses.
2007 - 2008: Well with my husband, Art Gallery Add to Bitre Rignac in Aveyron. Showcases talented local artists.
2007: Figure in the official magazine: The Summer Aveyron Guide.
2004 - 2008: Participates in numerous exhibitions in Aveyron
2004: Price of the Tourist Office of Belcastel contest (open to amateurs and professionals)
2006: Price of the Tourist Office in the competition Belcastel.
1998: Participates in the exhibition "World 98" organized in all departments.
1985 - 2004: Regular exhibitions at the Cultural Space of Pierrefitte-Sur-Seine.
1985 Incorporates Workshop Pierre Valle (the G.A.A.P, artists Pierrefittois Group) for ten years.
Artist value certified: B.C's works have been evaluated by an independent expert.
Certification has been established by Jacques-Armand Akoun on Mar 26, 2018.