Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Wet Day Tulips (2023) Painting by Elizabeth Sadler
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 20in, Width 8in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $500 Impressionism Flower
The painting size is 8 x 20 x 0.5 inches and painted using professional oil paints on stretched canvas
The sides are painted black and the work can be hung unframed with picture hanging fittings in place.
A certificate of Authenticity signed by myself accompanies each original.
The work is clearly dated and signed on the front bottom right corner
The work is carefully packed and dispatched promptly
Apart from an Art 'A' level, I am self-taught. The pleasure I gain and the passion I feel for my work hopefully comes across in the varied subject matter and vibrant colours you can find in my paintings. Growing up in a small village in Cambridgeshire I spent long days walking and cycling out in the fields and lanes, always entranced by the fine detail of plants and insects as well as the distant horizons. Emigrating to Seychelles in 1983 I began a career in Art as the post I had been promised did not in fact exist!
I had my first one-man expo of botanical work at Alliance Francais in 1985 followed by another in 1991. I participated in many other expos on the island and had an open studio on Mahe. I have also sold in Liberty's, London in 1986, at a Parallax Art Fair in Chelsea, London 2016 as well as in a Paris Gallery in the '90sI have been fortunate to have many patrons from various Arab State Royal Families as well as extensive sales worldwide, particularly Russia, Czechoslovakia, France, & Germany.
The Architectural Designer Andres Escobar bought the inspiration from a large marine watercolour for a glass mural for the H hotel in Seychelles in 2014.
After being prevented from leaving Seychelles for many years I am now able to paint with joy and a free spirit. I live in the Fens and draw inspiration from the scenery, plants, and wildlife around me as well as my travels around GB and abroad.