Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Défilé (2022) Painting by Brigitte Mathé (MBL)
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 31.9in, Width 23.6in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $2,000 Fashion
Puis après assemblage, j'ai travaillé les couleurs que je voulais peindre par la suite sur ma toile et cela a donné cette composition contemporaine colorée, semi-abstraite et semi-figurative , appelée " Défilé" dans les mêmes tons que Avanti.
Prix du Jury au 2ème salon International de La Rochelle, octobre 2022
Brigitte Mathé MBL is an artist whose work reveals the mastery of drawing, the harmony of tones, letting transpire a strong sincerity. She likes to capture the expressions of living models that she paints in oil, returning to the canvas until she captures their soul, their true likeness. Brigitte approaches all themes and techniques with the same passion and her creativity is abundant.
His favorite subjects, portraits on a compound background, landscapes and abstract or geometric imaginary compositions allow him to give free rein to his taste for research and experimentation. Since 2014, she has been creating Notebooks of inked and watercolor drawings, living memories of her travels.
His work reveals the mastery of drawing, the harmony of tones, letting transpire a strong sincerity. She likes to capture the expressions of living models that she paints in oil, returning to the canvas until she captures their soul, their true likeness. Brigitte approaches all themes and techniques with the same passion and her creativity is abundant.
Brigitte Mathé MBL has been fascinated since her childhood by drawing, the search for light and flamboyant colors, Brigitte Mathé has been practicing since 1992 and trained in Multi techniques at the Grand Paris Sud workshops in Evry. She has received numerous awards including the Jury Prize, XXIIIrd Salon InternationaI Barcelona in 2022 or the 1st Prize of the Order of Academic Palms, 35th Salon La Rochelle. His work has been presented in many exhibitions in France and abroad (Paris, La Rochelle, Barcelona, Zurich…).