Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Peinture acrylique, bombe aérosol et marqueur POSCA sur toile de 54 x 73 cm avec finition vernis acrylique brillant.
Le tableau est emballé avec carton, papier bulles, et polystyrène. Envoi dans le monde entier en courrier suivi 48h.
Cette œuvre est également disponible en édition limitée impression sur métal.
Sébastien DANIEL, alias BabArT or Zebulon, is a painter born in 1972 in Gardanne in the south of France. He began to express his desir to paint by watching the traces left by tennis player on the clay courts of Roland Garros or the waving of a ribbon handled by a gymnast. His paintings with multicolored lines are an extension of the athlete's movement. The jets of paint on the canvas are the refection of the fight, of the investisment, of all the energy expended to perform and achieve its goal.