Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
San Sebastiano (2023) Sculpture by Armando D'Andrea
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 23.6in, Width 5.5in, Depth 4.5in / 2.00 kg
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in very good condition
- Fit for outdoor? No, This artwork can not be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures under $5,000 Expressionism Spirituality
Armando D'Andrea is a contemporary award-winning Italian artist. His artistic background leads him to favor a design approach; where form, function, chromaticism, the study of materials and the playful aspect, become an integral part of the creative process.
Design and art are worlds that are intertwined, in an invisible boundary, and this vision leads him to use sculpture as a means of research where humanity is the basis of his art. Social, moral and philosophical aspects are also a source of reflection and inspiration. His works combine the essential elements of earth, water and fire, as a modern alchemist strives to create new treasures.