Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
mercedes Benz W196 Formula 1 Single Seater Painting by Allegretto
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes. Shipping to United States included!
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 8in, Width 10in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $500 Conceptual Art
Argentinean Formula 1 champion Juan Manuel Fangio (also known as El Chueco, the bowlegged one, or El Maestro, the master) won his second of five formula Drivers’ 1 World Champion titles in 1954 driving the Mercedes-Benz W196 Formula 1. That same car sold at the Goodwood festival of Speed, West Sussex, England for $30.64 million.
What better way to see the Italian Riviera than driving this classic car?
The Original is an 8”x10” acrylic on wrapped canvas, contact e here for information.
Quality giclee prints from greeting card size to poster size are available at my fineartamerica site by clicking in the "links," or contact me by message here.
Allegretto ArtPamela AllegrettoPam FranzPamela Allegretto FranzAutomobile
Pamela Allegretto Franz attended Colorado University Extension in Denver, and later moved to Florence, Italy where she studied art and Italian at L’Università Per Gli Stranieri. To finance her education her job résumé was as colorful as the Renaissance city itself. She shivered as an artist’s model and sang the blues in catacomb nightclubs. She worked as an interpreter/translator for a textile company and hawked leather goods to tourists.
Back on US soil, the colors on her résumé remained vibrant. In addition to Italian teacher at Berlitz School of Languages and a two-year stint as a Playboy Bunny, she added hairdresser/salon owner, to her palette. Classes in writing, cartooning, and art filled whatever free hours remained.
In 1996 Pamela sold the hair salon and moved with her husband to Hawaii, where, for the following ten years, she devoted herself fulltime to painting and writing. Now, a resident of Connecticut, Pamela divides her time between painting, writing, and Italian poetry translations.
Pamela paints primarily in acrylic and watercolor. Her published art work includes book and CD covers, illustrations, and cartoons. Comprised in her collaborative efforts are patina and painted metal wall sculptures on display in Hawaiian galleries, and latex molded figure sculptures on exhibit in galleries and museums worldwide.
Pamela's published writings include dual-language poetry books and translations in Italian literary journals. Her published novels: BRIDGE OF SIGHS AND DREAMS and ASHES TO ASHES, DIAMONDS TO DUST are available in paperback and ebook at: Amazon and most online book stores.
She has enjoyed memberships in the Kona Art Center on the Island of Hawaii, the Connecticut River Artisans Cooperative, the East Hampton Art Association, and the East Haddam Art League.
Pamela Allegretto Franz è una Italo-Americana che abita nello stato di Connecticut negli Stati Uniti. Tanto grande è il suo amore per L’Italia che stupendi panorami di località Italiane costituiscono la maggior parte dei suoi disegni.
Per quanto riguarda i lavori artistici publicati, lei ha dipinto le illustrazioni di libri, copertini di libri, copertini di CD, fiumetti di giornali, ed innumerevoli disegni per importanti testate di stampa divulgativa e culturale.
Alcuni sui lavori artistici, in speciale modo sculture di metallo, preparati in collaborazione con altri illustri artefici Americani, sono in mostra prevalentemente nelle gallerie e musei di varie nazioni del mondo.