Christophe Szkudlarek is a textile designer for fashion and house and illustrator.
He lives and works either in Normandy or Paris (France).
He is currently working for various leading trend agencies, lingerie companies, fashion and furnishing industries.
He’s started its carrier creating decoration items in resin inspired by the vegetal world.
His graphic designs are some dreamlike scenes.
He directs his work towards his favorite themes : the travel, loneliness, feeling of love, the lifelong inner journey conducive to serenity.
The following techniques are featured to produce this artworks in small series :
Laser engraving, digital print and screen printing on fine art paper.
CUSTOM PATTERN DESIGN, TEXTILE PATTERNS IN COLLABORATION WITH SOME PATTERN DESIGN STUDIOS :
-Creation of pattern designs for lingerie / swimwear / night & lifewear collections : Variance, Bestform, Darjeeling, Armor lux, Lou…
-Creation of wall stickers, postcards, posters : Nouvelles images, Art-sticker, Atelier lzc…
-Creation of pattern designs for trend books : Trend consulting agencies Carlin (cahier intérieur été) and Peclers (cahier Living été).
-For fashion : Etam, La fiancée du Mékong, DPAM, Dim, Dorel, Désigual, Okaïdi, Les 3 Suisses, Le sport sac, Verbaudet, Tape à l’oeil, Anaïk, Kiabi, Adieu tristesse, Victoria's secret, Nissen, La Halle, Sprintex…
-For Home : Södahl, Tisseray, Aussino, Plage, John Lewis, Linvosges, Casélio, Siplec, Linen house, Sangetsu, Nishikawa sangyo, Tokiwa-kogyo, Mapadis, Senshukai, Fremaux Delorme, Kameyama candle…
- For stationery articles, packaging : Fragonard, Woerner, Paperchase, S-pack, Jung design, Scanlux…
- Personal Illustrations. Dreamlike scenes on the subject of travel. (Screen printing, wood and paper engraving)
- 2005, 2008, 2010 : Maison&Objet, Paris Trade Fair for home decoration, Paris/Villepinte.
- 2012, 2015 : Heimtextil, International trade Fair for home textiles, Frankfurt.
- 2013, 2017 : Première Vision, fashion trade fair, Paris / Villepinte.