Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Pink Lady (2023) Painting by Viktor Sheleg
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 27.6in, Width 19.7in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Impressionism
My artwork is my emotions and you can see that emotions on the canvas - You can experience it each day you own it!
I experiments with complex textures–created through layering various mediums–to encourage curiosity in the viewer about what lies beneath.
Oil painting on stretched canvas
Painting wraps around edges
Ready to hang
Viktor Sheleg is a contemporary Latvian artist. His personal viewpoint, which examines the conformist culture of the society he encounters before transforming it into a fascinating artistic aesthetic, serves as the foundation for his creative outlook. His shadowy, suggestive portrayals of women strike an intriguing mix between conformity and freedom in both form and content.
Viktor Sheleg was born in 1962, in Russia. He lives and works in Latvia. Sheleg exhibited his works in Latvia, Russia, Finland, USA, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Polan, Italy, and has taken part in numerous important art fairs, including: Art Ireland, Dublin, Art Zurich International, Art Edinburgh, The Affordable Art Fair, London, Art Melbourne, Affordable Art Fair, Paris, Glasgow Art Fair, Edinburgh Art Fair, Affordable Art Fair Brussels, AAF NYC, AAF Amsterdam. Over the years from 1990 to 2019, Viktor Sheleg created more than 1,900 paintings, and almost all of them are in private collections.