Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Pour qui te prends tu pour oser ne rien faire! (2022) Painting by Eric Ullrich
- Packaging (Tube) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Eric Ullrich is a contemporary French painter and photographer. He entered the world of art with photography. His first paintings, impressionist oils, were made in 1980. His work quickly develops a unique character. Before returning to his research, he allows himself to get swept away by the eclectic influences of his masters, Monet, De Stael, and Cy Twombly, as well as the walls of cities, which leads him to Street Art at the end of the 2000s. In 2016, he began his "poster-distribution campaigns," in which he posted his works on the walls of the places he visited and made them available to passers-by.
Eric Ullrich was born in 1961, in Alsace, France. He has been participating in solo and group exhibitions, national and international fairs. His works are in private collections around the world.