Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
California Sunset Surfing (2018) Painting by Tatyana Fogarty
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Materials used in creating this artwork: oil on oil-primed Claessens Belgian linen on 1/8 MDF archival art panel, the back of the panel finished with melamine that prevents warping and deterioration. Painting surface is protected with a coat of Gamvar varnish.
Tatyana Fogarty, a contemporary American painter, embarks on an artistic journey that converges the joy of perceiving color in her surroundings with a profound connection to light, subject, and her chosen medium - oil paint. In her view, her art takes the form of visual music, a vibrant symphony of harmonious colors that radiate joy and peace. Each brushstroke carries its unique melody, with the hope that viewers will hear the sounds and rhythms of that music, experiencing the same emotions and connections that inspired each piece.
Inspired by the transformative influence of light on the landscape, Tatyana seeks to capture its essence on canvas. Frequently opting for en plein air painting, she engages all her senses to interpret scenes with immediacy and honesty. The choice of oils as her medium reflects her admiration for their robust quality, luminous colors, and the ability to retain texture and brushstrokes.
Tatyana's favorite starting point for landscape painting is the golden light of late afternoon, known as the "magic hour." This time of day creates captivating effects, merging shadow patterns and the warm, luminous colors of the setting sun.
Her artwork has been recognized and displayed at prestigious exhibitions in museums and galleries, including notable events like Art Auctions at Crocker Art Museum, California Art Club Gold Medal Exhibitions, Oil Painters of America Western Regional Exhibitions, and American Impressionist Society National Shows. Tatyana has received numerous awards at juried art competitions, including the Honorable Mention Award in the 12th Plein Air Salon's National Art Competition for June 2022 in the "Best Building" category. Her accolades include the "Best Water" Award at the 8th Annual PleinAir Salon Competition and the Award of Distinction at the American Impressionist Society's National Exhibition, among others.
Her contributions have been featured in various publications such as Western Art Collector, Style Magazine, Informed Collector, Napa Valley Register, Plein Air Magazine, and Southwest Art Magazine. Notably, Tatyana has been recognized in Plein Air Magazine's October/November 2021 "Rising Stars" section and Southwest Art Magazine's "Artists to Watch" in November 2018.
Tatyana Fogarty holds the status of a Signature member of the American Impressionist Society (AIS), a Signature Member of the Laguna Plein Air Painters Association (LPAPA), and an exhibiting Artist Member of the California Art Club (CAC), marking her as an influential and accomplished figure in the contemporary art scene.