Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Lego #Cubik (2021) Sculpture by Tarek Ben Yakhlef
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Tarek Ben Yakhlef is a multidisciplinary award-winning French artist. He came from the graffiti world, and at the age of 20, he published "Paris Tonkar," Europe's first art book dedicated to graffiti. His first paintings were shown a year later, in 1992, at the Paris Graffiti exhibition.
For more than 20 years, the artist has worked in several mediums, from painting to comics, photography, video and even Arabic calligraphy. Regarding his paintings, the artist draws his inspiration from what surrounds him, from his travels or simply from the streets where he walks. Tribal masks, advertising posters or spray paint are sources of inspiration for the artist's pictorial work.
Tarek Ben Yakhlef was born in 1971, in France. His paintings have been exhibited worldwide, in France, Belgium, Canada, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Cameroon etc. He even created his own magazine dedicated to urban art: Paris Tonkar Magazine. Throughout his long career, this artist has earned numerous awards for both his painting and comic art.