Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
If all the people in the world... (2021) Collages by Sibilla Bjarnason
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 31.5in, Width 31.5in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Collages under $5,000 Abstract Abstract
Born in Latvia, citizen of Latvia and Iceland, resident of France. I started to paint 1997 as a hobby, parallel to my work as professor and Head of department of Pediatric Dentistry, Gothenburg University, Sweden. Since 2000 painting had become my full time occupation. Having no formal artistic education I feel free to follow my tastes and desires without any restrictions. Being influenced by masters of modern art to name Modigliani and Matisse among others I also find an inspiration from contemporary artists, designers and even fashion. I am particularly attracted to explore potential of wide range of materials and techniques such as use of Led among others. Majority of my recent works are collages.