Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Jellyfish Rain (2022) Painting by Jessica Shilling
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes. Shipping to United States included!
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 35.4in, Width 39.4in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Surrealism Cat
Jessica Shilling is a rising star in Mexico. Her work has been in several galleries and locations around the city and USA. Her work has been shown in Casa Milán, Bernardini Gallery and several locations including the WTC and galleries online. Her work has been published in El Foro, tv Azteca, Live Fernanda Tapia interview and Donde Ir. Jessica is also a selected Mexicráneo artist and has done form paintings for Ball Parade and Locos para el arte. Not only does Jessica paint on Canvases, she is also a Muralist and has painted over 6 large scale murals for Amazon Mexico. She has also painted murals for restaurants and galleries in both Mexico and USA.
"To me being a true artist is being completely vulnerable and brave to expose your deepest inner thoughts and feelings onto a canvas for the world to see. I work very hard to transform the creative ideas the way I see them in my mind and put them on a canvas or a video."
In Jessica´s early journey she studied Graphic Design and explored the corporate life. It wasn’t long for her to fully understand that she could no longer continue to be in that world. Her life took a radical turn which was terrifying at the time but threw her into an intense spiritual awakening and placed Jessica on to her destined path as the artist that she has always been at heart. Since Jessica became a full time artist she has not stopped creating even for a day.
"Art is my passion and has always been my calling" (explains Jessica), "when you do what you love you stop working. I am so grateful to have art in my life, through art I can express every emotion, dream and life experience. Through art I can release all of it through paint and the artworks help me to discover more about myself."
What inspires Jessica the most is her own life journey and all of the emotions, people and experiences she has lived. Life has taught her pain, heart break, sadness, loss, forgiveness, self discovery, healing, awakening, and love.
"It is hard to confront ourselves in the mirror and truly do the work, but it is necessary in order to heal and transform. We must shed all of our demons first in order to ascend and transform into the butterfly and our original template free of karma and the matrix programing. We must separate from the ego and start to live from the heart."