Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Cold Plunge (2023) Painting by Preston M. Smith (PMS)
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Note: This painting is painted on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas and comes hang ready with the sides painted yellow.
These paintings are signed on the front and includes my Certificate of Authenticity.
© 2023 PMS Artwork. All rights reserved.
Preston M. Smith is a contemporary American painter and sculptor. He creates stunning abstract paintings that reflect order in disorder, beauty in madness. He is interested in construction and deconstruction, and always seeks to work in a state of pure emotion.
Over the years, Smith's artwork has transitioned from moody pop surrealist paintings into vibrantly colorful, tactile, highly textured and almost edible abstract works. His mantra for his abstract work is color, texture, beauty and decay, and his work and life have been an expression of moving from darkness into light.
Smith's work has been showcased alongside David Lynch and at the Inaugural Purple Ball for President Obama's Inauguration in 2009., where he was commissioned to paint 12 portraits of the President. Very recently, Preston is coming off of a successful Solo Exhibition at ShockBoxx Gallery in Hermosa Beach California and his first two showings at the LA Art Show in Downtown Los Angeles. His work has also been selected by a panel of curators as a winner in the 1st 2018 ArtSlant Artprize Showcase and has been on display at the world famous La Luz De Jesus Gallery, and in numerous exhibitions throughout Los Angeles and across the country.
Preston M. Smith was born in 1978, in the USA. His works are in more than 450 private collections in 23 countries, as well as in the collections of celebrities such as Ed Harris, Ashley Judd, Josh Lucas, Patricia Arquette and more. Preston's work has also been the subject of a documentary short entitled "Negativity To Creativity".