Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Plus vive, plus mystique (2015) Painting by Patrick Chaneac
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 51.2in, Width 51.2in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $10,000 Geometric
Born in 1961, in Lyon, I am a self-taught painter and sculptor. I studied biology before joining the Ecole Normale and intending to teach. I have been exhibiting in France and Switzerland since the 90s. My work revolves around the paving of the surface using geometric shapes, solid colors punctuated with imprints, graphics and symbols. I use acrylic paint, gouache and glycerophtalic lacquers and my supports are made of wood because I make lines structuring my creations by grooving this material.
I make sculptures and paintings that are related narrow, by the materials used and the working techniques.
I often work in series:
Dollerrance series (Original Ashanti, Biga Mossi, Fanti statuettes) painted.
Vinyl record series on wooden support.
Atout coeur series.
Series 25 keys to understanding contemporary art
I have also been organizing for 20 in a national literary short story competition and sometimes works in collaboration with writers.