Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Exodus XIII (2014) Painting by Marcello Carrozzini
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes. Shipping to United States included!
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 29.5in, Width 53.2in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Abstract
Using mixed techniques on cardboard or canvas, the EXODUS series invites us through contemporary frescoes, to a journey between the invisible borders of an eternal quest for hope.
Marcello Carrozzini is a contemporary Italian artist based in Spain. His work is driven by mystery and curiosity. The stories Carrozzini presents are based on old recollections that he discovered in poetry, novels, or music. Since he has been painting for more than 40 years, art has evolved into a second language that he uses to express his feelings and opinions about important things in life.
Marcello Carrozzini was born in 1953, in Sardinia. His paintings have been exhibited in Italy, France, Lebanon, Dubai, Egypt, Brussels, Frankfurt and New York.