Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Oil Clash on the Safari (2020) Painting by Leandro Cunha
- Packaging (Tube) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 66in, Width 67in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Pop Art
The "deja vu" and the thrill of entering an old environment. Who ever lived there and what stories happened there. "Did I ever live there?" Has time passed or does time return? The unified time of yesterday, today and tomorrow. All together at the same time. Death and transformation. Strange visions stuck in memory awaken. Memories of life, dreams or beyond? The artist builds unusual dream scenes based on his references of affective imagery memories with visual plots inspired by the past, present and future. The retro atmosphere of garages, gas stations, garbage and decadent environments in post-art deco and the post-modern era in the tropics under the American cultural colonization in art, customs and design. The occupation by the strongest. The struggle for survival. The cyclical transition from new to old. All of this creates an alternative time where things happen. An ever present time that we reach in dreams. The artist grew up and was created in this medium and uses that medium to recreate the world in which he lived through materials such as paint and automotive enamel, with strength and youth in basic, strong and striking colors that transition between the graphic language of comics and reality enlarged CG.