Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
New Earth (2010) Painting by Karisma
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
- Dimensions Height 35.4in, Width 31.5in
- Categories Paintings under $5,000
Karisma (Nina Pap de Pestény) was born in Moscow to be raised in the warm artistic atmosphere of Tbilisi, Georgia. She began painting and drawing on the walls before she could even speak, thus forcing her parents to frequent change of wallpaper. Passing the rigid selection, at the age of 5 she entered youth art school where she developed her creative talents in many directions – such as painting, sculpture, folk crafts, graphics, ballet, to name just a few.
To reflect the deep spiritual search that she is undertaking, and influenced by her awakened esoteric interests, Nina takes an artist name Purificacion, “Purification”. Art and Sacred forever join together and Nina focuses entirely on creating divine spiritual sacred art and manifestation of healing and Light.
In 2007 out of Purificacion Karisma is born, to reflect a new stage of Nina’s artistic and spiritual development, her inner alchemy. The etymology of the word “Karisma” “Charisma” comes from Greek “kharism” which means “Divine Gift”, and the same is the meaning of this word in Hindu “Karishma” - the blessing, the favor of God. Karisma sees herself as truly blessed by God, guided by ascended Masters and Angels, as well as the Divine Feminine, to create artworks filled with higher vibrational energy, and to be able to manifest Beauty, Love & Light into this world.
Karisma creates a unique style of her own, using oil, gold & silver leaf, Swarovski crystals as well as acrylic fluorescent paints. She also develops a fascination with the art of Ernst Fuchs, and determines to learn his mischtechnik, the technique used by old masters and almost lost today. She meets his student Laurence from whom she learns the technique and later meets the Master himself.
Karisma sees her Art not only as the means of the expression of her soul, but as a sacred mediumship for the Divine, the expression of eternal truths and manifestation of divine love. This is not just art, this is the sacred mission, or as she herself calls her work “Work of Heart”. She appreciates to be internationally collected by people of all walks of life from devotees to atheists; business executives and fellow artists; lightworkers and those on the path to the Light, she feels blessed to be able to have touched the hearts of many around the world. Her deep thanks also extend to all those who organized multiple shows in Georgia, Hungary, Russia, Austria, US as well as Brazil, as well as collectors of her art around the globe.
1990-1995 Higher School of Applied Art, Tbilisi Georgia
MA in Arts, Painting and Applied Art
2000-2002 Moscow University of Technology, PhD Sociology
Summer 2009 Mischtechnik from Ernst Fuchs, training by Lorence Cuarana, Ernst Fuchs Studio, Monte Carlo.
2010 “The Goddess Come Back”, Oskar Kokoschka Museum, Poechlarn, Austria
2009 “Karisma’s Show” Abadiania, Brazil
2008 “Karisma’s Show” Abadiania, Brazil
2007 “Purificacion” Mondsee, Austria