Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Geometric lux dorado (2023) Painting by Joan Llaverias
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 27.6in, Width 55.1in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $2,000 Abstract Geometric
Joan Llaverias is a contemporary award-winning Spanish painter. He has devoted more than 20 years of his life to painting and has maintained abstraction as a guiding principle in all of his work. In the end, Llaverias creates abstract paintings that push the boundaries of painting and experiment with known images in fresh ways. His main area of interest is the emergence of colors, including how they exist in their natural state, how they can be changed during the creative process, and the life that they can acquire as images are created.
Joan Llaverias has participated in more than 200 individual and group exhibitions, as well as international art fairs. Additionally, he has permanent works in several international museums.