Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Cosmic Soul Mates---Black Marble Sculpture by Jan And Jo Moore
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
- Dimensions Height 37in, Width 18in, Depth 18in / 80.00 lb
- Fit for outdoor? No, This artwork can not be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures from $10,000 Abstract
Jan And Jo Moore are the design collaboration team from New Mexico. They share a deep bond with Mother Nature and have been interpreting her landscapes and culture through sculpture for more than 40 years.
They seek to create introspective pieces, often meant to evoke serenity, reverence, meditation; sculpture that possesses soundness of line, elegance of form. Often the pieces are primal, stoic, visceral. Jan And Jo Moore sculpt in stone and cast in bronze, both for the unequaled timeless durability of the media, but also to explore and indulge in their intrinsic beauty and the inherent tension of the elemental forces contained within both media.
Their works are in public collections in the Albuquerque Botanic Gardens, Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque, the National Park Service (Salinas National Monument), University of New Mexico, New Mexico State Printing Facility, Edwards Air Force Base, and the College of Santa Fe. They were published in numerous national and international publications.