Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Généalogie (2020) Design by Stéphanie Salinères
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
- Dimensions Height 19.7in, Width 19.7in
- Categories Designs under $500 Classicism
Textile artist, with a predilection for bobbin lace in metallic threads, I mix it with other materials to play with transparencies: paper (now made by myself, in linen, hemp, etc.), glass, etc. , always with a concern for purity and minimalism.
I once heard a sentence in the mouth of an artist (it was unfortunately on the fly, I could never attribute this sentence to its author), it was a revelation for me "I consider that a work is finished when there is nothing left to remove".
I am open to any exhibition proposal, but, please, asking the artists a colossal sum to allow them to present their work, is that really reasonable? Is it really "support"?