unfinished portraits 1523 (2023) Painting by Ilgvars Zalans
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 47.2in, Width 39.4in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Expressionism
The painting is 100% handmade by Ilgvars Zalans . The painting is signed, dated, and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Frame not included.
Ilgvars Zalans, a Latvian painter, has exhibited in the United States and Switzerland. He has also completed several residencies in Asia and South America. Since 2007, Zalans has crossed the globe with his action-painting performances, visiting over 33 countries. All of his compositions, whether an object, creatures, or places, reflect fundamental aspects of the human experience. He creates using acrylic on canvas.
Ilgvars Zalans is a contemporary Latvian painter. Zalans is one of the most influential expressionist painters in northern Europe. He was influenced by the Gutai group, the Fluxus movement, and other modern art activists during the course of his career, and has since gravitated more toward the action-painting scene. With his live action painting performances, Ilgvars Zalans has done a 33-country global tour since 2007.
Zalans prefers to use fundamental, archetypal, and universal themes and motifs in his artwork as opposed to those that are influenced by society. He held national and international exhibitions of his work, in the United States, Germany, Denmark, Argentina, Russia, Japan, China, Indonesia, and South Korea. Additionally, his artwork was on display at Scope Basel, Scope Miami Beach, and Art Copenhagen, the Scandinavia's International Art Fair for Contemporary & Modern Art.