Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Blue abstract tree (2021) Painting by Hajnalka Fellmann
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
The painting is covered by glossy varnish to protect and to give a semi shiny appearance.
Hajnalka Fellmann (1979) is a Hungarian artist based in Switzerland whose paintings have been exhibited nationally, in England and in Dubai. Inspired by impressionism, expressionism, and fauvism during the development of her own style, her artworks convey the beauty found in our everyday lives.
Her contemporary mixed style captures the emotion of landscapes by embracing the effects of the perspective, the color nuances, and the individual view. She is inspired by nature and describes her vivid compositions as being imbued with a "fairy tale nature". Each piece displays strong, sharp colors achieved by different brush and palette knife strokes.
She most often creates using acrylics and oil on canvas. Through her art, she invites viewers on a picturesque journey to follow the beauty of nature together.