Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Winters Chill (2015) Artcraft by Graham Rhodes
- Packaging All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
- Dimensions Height 16.5in, Width 11.4in
I Love all the seasons and try to incorporate them into my Paintings,
Buy allowing the colors to flow free to create wonderful warm abstracts that draw you in. I have been drawing and painting all my life and I believe art energizes the viewer and makes them happy with a power of well being and positive thinking . A proven and guaranteed form of natural medication to enlighten the spirit.
I welcome all inquiries about commission work
Graham Edward I was born in the ancient city of Worcester and I live in a small village called blidworth which is situated about 5 miles outside Mansfield Nottinghamshire. I went to rushcliffe Comprehensive in west Bridgeford Nottingham. My interest in art first started when I was about 6 years old, I used to sit for hours drawing birds and people experimenting with shading and hatching using a selection of pens,pencils and charcoal on scraps of paper and old cereal boxes. As I have grown older my drawings have become more diverse and now include a variety of surreal figures and scenes alike. I have a very vivid and extended imagination, this helps me to create very descriptive pictures time over with dramatic effects. My drawings are often quite Asymmetrical with Geometric focal points and negative spaces some include strange quirky objects and amusing creatures. I want my art to entice the viewer by skillfully arousing the eyes and the imagination to draw them in keeping them focused not only on the main images but towards the smaller hidden images within that make the picture come to life and give it depth. It has taken me over 25 years as a self taught artist to produce the work you see before you today.
I take great pride in my work and love to work in all mediums. I am particularly fond of acrylics and oils and will sit for hours painting vivid abstract works allowing my imagination to flow from the brush.
Graham Edward Rhodes Professional artist has received an Honourable Mention Award for the Artist of the Year.