Concrete Rainbow (Framed) Limited Edition (2018)
Hong Kong, 2018
Original Limited Edition of 50 Giclée Prints
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Edition Number.
- Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper (285 g/m²) with a special coating to ensure a classy, pearly shine. This luxurious gallery standard paper's intense whiteness displays impressive contrasts and pictorial depth.
- Very water and humidity resistant
- 100-year luminosity
- Professionally handmade black wood frame (2 cm) with a 5 cm white passe-partout.
- Pre-mounted, metallic hanging elements integrated into the frame, ready to hang
30 x 45cm Image Size
43 x 58cm Frame Dimensions aprox.
*Frames shown in the images are only for reference purpose and might differ from the actual frame shipped to you, always check the info and dimensions above
Serge Horta is a Hong Kong based documentary photographer.
Through his academic training in architecture, he is able to capture impossible order amidst the chaos of cities. His photographs are the result of a hypnotic obsession in how different cultures live, adapt and interact with the built environment, from the perfectly manicured suburb to the sprawling slum. His extensive portfolio documents the metamorphosis of the urban landscapes in which he has lived or merely traversed - from Sydney to New York, London to Guangzhou. Amid noise and chaos, Serge manages to find moments of peace and silence.
Having photographed in over 70 countries, he encounters and engages with local residents, we see deeply personal and immensely human stories emerging from what’s often overlooked, making a powerful, penetrating impression on the viewer. Serge’s work is held in private collections in the United States, Japan, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, Portugal, France, and Switzerland.