I 'm a self-taught artist, born and brought up mostly in Tokyo, Japan and in the United States for a short time.
I have been selling prints mainly in the United States since ten years ago, and selling originals mainly in Tokyo, Japan.
I have been an art lover since my early age, but I didn't feel like painting until I was strongly influenced by African charm. Experiences in mid eastern Africa changed my life. I gained enthusiasm to express the beauty, toughness and love of human beings and wild animals.
What I paint is emotion, especially the beauty of love, the strength of love. Human or animals, unconditional, with sympathy and compassion, caring, sharing and also enjoying.
Not only babies, any living things need to be loved. And the utmost form of joy comes not from wealth, but from loving the others. Only who devoted oneself would know. This is my theme.
- Grand Prix (Art Style Museum the 9th Art Contest, 2005)
- Award for International Exchange (Nasu International Biennale, 2004)
- Award from the Canadian Embassy (Japan Seiko Art Association, 2003)
- Award for the Harmony of colors (ARTEC 2003)
- Merit Award B (Internet International Art/Photo Contest, 2003)
- Award for Works (Japan Gold Pictures, 2003)
- Award for New Artists (Japan Seiko Art Association, 2002)
- Award from the Critics (Japan Seiko Art Association, 2002)
- Award for Efforts (The Asia Modern Art Exhibition, 2002)
- Award for Encouragement (Salon Des Beaux-Arts, 2002)