• TITLE: "Discovery"
• SIZE: 24 cm x 32 cm / 9.5" x 12.6". Photos with the painting in different living spaces are for presentation only; they may not be to scale.
• FRAMES: The painting comes unframed so you can add the frame you like best.
• STYLE: minimalist, contemporary, abstract, cubist. It will be a wonderful decoration for your home or office and a great gift for your friends and family.
• COLORS: Orange, gray, muted turquoise, Prussian blue, raw umber, ochre yellow, black, white, charcoal, inks, pastels. Colors may appear slightly different than in real life, depending on your device resolution.
• MEDIUM: High quality acrylic paints, charcoal, pastels, acrylic inks and different mediums on high quality Fabriano paper (350 gr). The layers of acrylic paint are applied using painting brushes and/or pallet knifes. Each painting is coated with acrylic gesso and finished with a clear matte or glossy varnish to protect colors for longer periods of time and to ensure durability and protection against changes in room temperature, UV light, moisture and dust.
• QUALITY: My paintings are all one of a kind, no prints of any kind. 100% original hand painted and created with great care, personally signed on the front. The abstract work is usually signed on the back so you can hang it oriented as you want. The paintings comes also with an authenticity certificate attached.
• PACKAGING: The paper painting will be professionally packed in thick cardboard tube (the painting it is rolled in the tube) or in a flat anti-sock thick envelope after it was wrapped in acid free wrap foil / paper.
Iulia Paun it is a self-taught artist who lives and works in Bucharest, Romania. Iulia began painting in 2012 as a hobby and at the beginning of 2020 she decided to renounced her professional carrier and follow her passion, painting! Since then she is a full time artist and continues to experiment, learn and grow, painting every day.
"For me, painting is all about passion, experiment and enjoy! I love painting and I cannot imagine myself doing anything else. I love creating abstract paintings, modern landscapes, pop art and other modern decorative wall artwork. I like to experiment various supports and techniques and I usually paint intuitively and spontaneously, using expressive mark making, often with collage elements that adds dimension and texture to the surface. I like layering, applying layers and layers of paint and different mediums to give the painting dimension and depth! And by doing this, your eyes discover so many different marks and shapes, some of them barely seen because they are in the layers behind! And the beauty is that you will find new things every time you look at the painting :)! "
Her paintings are all one of a kind, 100% original hand painted and created with great care, personally signed. She uses high quality acrylic paints and different mediums on professional stretched or unscratched canvas, on thick, acid free high quality paper, wood panels and cardboard panels. Each one comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and dated by Iulia.
Areas of Expertise: Abstract, Expressionist, Pop Art, Pouring /Acrylic Medium, Mixed Media
Private collections in USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, Nederlands, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Ireland, Cyprus, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania
Thank you for your interest, I hope you like it!