All Images Contained In This Site Are Protected By Copyright Law And Are Owned By the Artists/Legal Administrators/Artmajeur And Their Estates. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE May They Be Used Without Permission.
Requesting Permission to use Copyrighted Materials
This website contains documents (including product information, help files, articles, etc.), photos, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by us or our content providers. The following information applies only to materials we own. You must contact the copyright owner for permission to use third party materials.
Do I Need Permission?
You are authorized to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only any copyrighted materials we own that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. They may not be posted or distributed.
- The documents may not be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by other content providers that appear on this web site.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this website, individual elements of the website design, or our logos without our express written permission.
Permission for Commercial Use
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without our express written permission. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met.
To request such permission please send email to support @ artmajeur.com
Please identify the requested material and the website on which it is found in the subject line, e.g. "Artmajeur Anywhere home page screenshot," "Artist Zoom" or "Screenshot of our website in Netscape browser frame." Include all of the following information in the body of the message:
- The content you wish to use and the URL where it is located.
- Where and how it will be used (for example, in an Internet use manual, in a newsletter, or in a movie).
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish, and your deadline for a response (no shorter than 1 week please).
- Other materials that will be associated with our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
In addition, please provide an example or mockup of the intended use, either by sending a file attached to your email (in a format readable with a PC). We will need all of the above in order to evaluate your request. Please expect 7 to 10 days for processing all requests.
We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of our copyrighted material.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
By submitting a copyright complaint, you represent, under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide accurate,
that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on such person's behalf, and that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
PLEASE NOTE: Launching a procedure to have images being removed can be unnecessarily time consuming.
If you are certain of your rights, the quickest solution is usually to contact the artist or user who is presenting the images and claim your rights directly to them. In most cases, the user will simply remove all disputed images overnight.
Artmajeur and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the this service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- Full postal Address
- Identify the URL, Path or other specific location on the service where the allegedly infringing material is located
- Describe the allegedly infringed work, including (if available) the URL, Path or other specific location where the copyrighted work may be found for comparison
- Your relationship to the owner of the allegedly infringed work (e.g., owner, authorized representative)
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
- Telephone: +33 (0)95 095 9966
- Email: email@example.com
1870 boulevard de la liberté
- Secure web form: