Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Mon focon et moi (2017) Drawing by Edith Donc
- Packaging (Envelope) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 11.4in, Width 8.3in
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Drawings under $500 Surrealism
EDITH DONC , whose real name Edith Bos Boyer was born in 1978 in Hyères in the Var, a Dutch father and a French mother. His parents working abroad , she discovers at an early age, the joys of travel . She lived in Algeria , the Netherlands , Belgium and France , not to mention the many trips across Europe but also in the Persian Gulf .
Taste for color and design comes from childhood. Very young she reproduces photos and images in pencil and pen , for many years . It was around the age of 18 she decided to deepen the painting, and begins very tormented works, but also abstract or colorful.
In 2001, following several degrees including a Technical Sales BTS, she decided to pursue her dream of attending classes at the Beaux Arts. Enrolled in courses at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in the city of Liege, Belgium, it was released in 2005, graduated in monumental painting. In 2007, back in the south of France or she moved independently as a professional painter. In 2009, returns to his hometown in Hyeres, or she meets the Artists "Underground" local.
From 2010, performing arts events. Co-founder and organizer of "Art is public" pop-up shop in 2010, 2011, "The Art evolution" in 2011/2012 and Co-manager of the gallery associative "Républiq'Art" since 2012.
Its diverse painting is a reflection of a complex personality. Emotions, moods , torments , fears, reflect an experience, a moment of life . A more critical look at its environment pushes a heavy atmosphere or creaky , dark tones, stark and whistleblowers. Then mingle words, contrasts , collage ...
Are thus treated topics such as choking spirits by the omni presence of advertising, seeking profits to the winds , the degradation of the world by humans. She points to the absurdity incurred in our current society .
A very personal style , steady development.