Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Figure 2 (1993) Painting by Biser Panayotov
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
We are sorry, the image file we have for this artwork is too small.
Please contact us with all your project's details and we will find a solution with you.
This image is available for download with a licence
- Dimensions Height 20.1in, Width 15.8in
- Categories Paintings under $5,000
I was born on October 10, 1960 in Ruse, Bulgaria to a family of medical specialists. My father used to write short stories and attended a literary club in his spare time, and my mother’s hobby was painting.I live in my home town, where I graduated from a secondary school of general education in 1978.I started to paint in 1981. I was taught my first painting lessons by the famous Ruse artist Kiril Stanchev and I painted under his guidance for three years, attended courses souch by Mr. V Kenarev, artist, Mr. A. Sofev, artist, Mr. Gelov, professor at Veliko Tarnovo University and some other courses. From 1983 till 1990 I worked in the Rousse Puppet Theatre, the Rousse Public Opera and Economic Department of Trade where I have carried out artistic and advertising projects.I exhibited my paintings for the first time in 1988 in a youth art exhibition in Ruse. Since 1988 till 2005 I have taken part every year in the annual autumn art exhibitions. Since 1992 till 2005 I have been a member of the Rousse Group of Artists