Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Diptych. Newlatvians in a risen palace of light (2023) Painting by Dags Vidulejs
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
on Linen Canvas
- Dimensions Height 51.2in, Width 78.7in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $5,000 Expressionism Fairytale
Diptihs «JAUN LATVIEŚI augšāmceltā gaismas pilī»
Diptych «Newlatvians in a risen palace of light»
Диптих "Молодые латыши в воскресшем дворце света"
130x100cm 2023 oil/ wooden subframe/ linen canvas 1900 Eu
Dags Vidulejs is a contemporary Latvian artist. His main goal is to use catharsis to engage the audience in conversation. In contrast to seeking to provoke the viewer's thought by contrasting many levels of symbolically structured subcultures in the shape of a triptych, Vidulejs' artistic approach is a counterbalance, dividing reality into nature, culture, the urban environment, and virtual reality.
His education and the changes in his trajectory brought on by the places and people he has visited are the main stages in the artist's work. The primary goal of intellectual creativity is to advocate for socially marginalized groups by using the language of the arts. His paintings can be found in private collections in China, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia, and Russia.