Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Template White Blue (2020) Painting by Colin Mccallum
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 51.2in, Width 63.8in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings from $10,000 Abstract Abstract
Colin McCallum is a contemporary British painter. He studied Fine Art at Camberwell School of Art which was renowned for figurative art. While he was a student, he was greatly influenced by abstraction and developed a powerful painterly style utilizing oil paints on large scale canvases. McCallum moved to Barcelona in 2002, where he spent time experimenting with new mediums like acrylic paint and spray paint. He used a variety of techniques, started using stencils and pencils, and his paintings started to become more abstract. McCallum has participated in numerous worldwide exhibitions, art fairs and has also shown at artist-led fairs in London. His paintings are in private collections all over the world.