Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Sky Road, Clifden, Connemara (2019) Painting by Bill O'Brien
- Packaging (Envelope) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 10in, Width 8in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $500 Impressionism
My introduction to art began at Corks Crawford Gallery where in 1958/1959 I attended art classes having won a children’s art competition. In 1990 I began painting in oil, and since then I have received drawing and painting tuition from several artists. Took early retirement from my career as an Telecoms engineer in 2007 and set up a studio in my back garden where I now paint on a daily basis. I like to experiment with various subject matters on small canvas panels, and in several mediums.
I am inspired by artists such as Frank McKelvey and Trevor Chamberlain.
My preferred media are oil and acrylic on canvas. I like to paint loosely using impressionistic layering/glazing techniques whilst still maintaining some focus on detail.