Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Riviera Maya (2003) Painting by Azucena
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 18.1in, Width 24in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $1,000 Classicism
Born in Madrid (Spain), Maria now spends her time between Canada, the United States and Spain, which influences her style and her vision. She studied Fine Arts and foreign languages and started painting at fifteen. In Canada since 1966, she has completed courses in Fashion Design, Jewellery making and Interior Design. She has also worked in the fashion industry and successfully created a jewellery design and manufacturing company. Her creations have been distributed across Canada and the United States and her work has been often mentioned in specialized, as well as popular magazines.
Since 1991, she has concentrated her efforts and creativity in fine oil painting, following additional Fine Arts courses, workshops, as well as an autodidactic venue.
A classic and realistic artist she often chooses to add an impressionistic flair to her canvas. Her love for nature is reflected in her work, where she tries to capture the feeling created by a particular moment in time and space. In her constant exploration, we find expressionism and abstract on her canvases, as well. Her art has been commented upon and published in newspapers and magazines and we have seen it progress through numerous exhibitions, solo and in-group. Her paintings are found in England, Spain , Canada and the United States.