Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Enchanted Garden Painting by Angie Chapman
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
- Dimensions Height 10in, Width 10in
- Categories Paintings under $500 Abstract
Since 1997 Angie Chapman has owned and operated her own design company in Peterborough, Ontario called Interiors Just For You.
Articles about her design practice have been published in journals throughout Canada. In 2007/2008 Chapman hosted a design segment on the CHEX Television network. In 2008 she was honored with the first place Examiners Readers Choice Award. Angie was also the recipient of 2 Awards of Excellence for her 'creativity and excellence' in design.
Ms. Chapman has studied mixed media at the Art Gallery of Peterborough with mixed media artist Anne Renouf, as well as, independently studying art history. After years of working primarily with oil pastel media, Angie began studying with Canadian acrylic and encaustic artist, Victoria Wallace. In 2016, Angie was awarded an Exhibition Grant from The Ontario Arts Council for her Exhibition titled 'From Realism to Abstraction'.
Through her independent art practice, Angie employs her extensive professional design knowledge, while developing and exploring new media techniques.
Her works are held in private and commercial collections across Canada.