Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Mare Infuocato (2021) Textile Art by Andrea Simone Peruzzo
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 29.9in, Width 20.9in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Textile Arts under $5,000 Abstract Nature
I grew up in a small village in the Pre-Alps, walks in the woods and mountains represent my moments of freedom. It' here that I gave vent to my main passion. The photography. It led me to have a closer look at the little things. Look at nature with respect and appreciate its wonders. I am also a craftsman and thanks to my work on textiles I was able to make my works making them unique. My creations started with sketches of techniques until I reached satisfactory results, based on abstractionism and on the particularity of the material I use. The definition of an artist for me represents a person who has the ability to observe things from many points of view and find their pleasant sides, enhancing them and letting other people discover them.